1Build your workflowsMap the different stages and steps that you need to happen during each milestone of your customer journey. Each step is allocated a team, timeframe and purpose.
- Outline procedures for staff to follow
- Mitigate risk by providing detailed instructions
- Ensure a consistent experience for every customer
2Set your automationsCreate personalised communications to be sent to customers and staff automatically during the customer journey. Use segments and triggers to send emails and SMS messages at just the right moment.
- Automate repetitive tasks to reduce costs
- Impress and inform customers with professional and personalised communications
- Learn from prospects and customers using feedback emails
3 Choose your dashboardsAnthill provides live, customised dashboards that are unique to every department, giving you and your teams the information needed instantly.
- Create unique dashboards for every team
- Use filters to get the information you need
- Drilldown to customer level data and full notes history
- Easily export for further processing
4 Sit back and monitor!Use live dashboards for reporting and to monitor customer status and performance by team, individual and location.
- Ensure customers don’t slip through the cracks
- Help staff concentrate on service
- Identify bottlenecks and resource issues
- Spot problems quickly
Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
Are you trying to piece together reports from different tools with multiple login details and different support teams in order to understand your business? The larger your tech stack, the more unstable your business becomes and it can soon come crashing down. Anthill gives you instant control and visibility across your entire company, with one clean and easy-to-use interface.